Resident Advisory Board
Positively Impacting Our Community Through Resident Engagement
The Resident Advisory Board (RAB) was established
to encourage residents to engage in their community and positively
affect the quality of life of families living within
Cavalry Family Housing. Resident representatives have an
opportunity to share their ideas and suggestions, express their
concerns, and work with their property management team to develop
The RAB members forge a strong partnership with their community including residents, Lendlease, military partners, installation commanders and representatives to positively affect their community in the following avenues:
- Providing input, feedback, recommendations, and advocacy, as needed, regarding neighborhood challenges, re-occurring themes/patterns of community issues, improvements, and investments.
- Providing neighbors with resources and information to foster a sense of belonging and connectedness.
- Community engagement includes events and programs to support community connections, relationship building with the residents and networking.
- Participate in community information meetings and Townhalls.
CLICK HERE to meet your RAB
A huge thank you to the resident volunteers for donating their time and contributing to the success of their community!
Connect with your Resident Advisory Board
Each member must be a current Cavalry Family
Housing resident in good standing. Cavalry Family Housing
is looking for individuals who have an interest in communications
or community development, events and have a desire to contribute
positively to Cavalry Family Housing through the development
of a valuable communication tool.
Interested in Joining the RAB?
- Complete your application: CLICK HERE
- Submit to: RAB@forthoodfh.com
Questions? Please use the contact
form below to contact us.